“A surprise taste of Asia”
Review of Malay Kitchen

Malay Kitchen
Ranked #42 of 80 Restaurants in Kinsale
Description: Malaysian Restaurant with authentic asian street food. Operated and run by talented Malaysian Chefs.
Reviewed 23 October 2018

We were going to go to Dinos again when a friend who lives in Kinsale suggested trying something new and a little exotic. He led us the couple of hunded yards to the Malay Kitchen which seemed to be a takeaway.
On closer inspection they had seating available and clean toilet facilities which were used by some of our group of sailors.
The menu was a mystery as it was written in Malay with loose English translation but staff were very willing to help us choose.
We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and I returned twice since our visit.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and friendly ...definately will come again.my favourite food is masak lemak cili padi udang.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Superb taste.. Must try curry rendang and masak lemak cili padi.. Negeri Sembilan Chef.. , friendly staffs... Excellent services. Feel like at home.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Authentic Asian food. Really good value and all fresh ingredients. Even the spring rolls are hand rolled and made here. Chefs are lovely too

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Nice food really but I had to boycott this restaurant since I discovered Ramen! Ramen has a permanent deal of 6 euro menu before 6pm every day. Malay kitchen is expensive and I just wasted my money there. I prefer only Ramen :))))

Date of visit: July 2018