“Amazing”
Review of Crackpots Restaurant - CLOSED

Crackpots Restaurant
Price range: US$14 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A great hidden gem where the locals hangout,great seafood, ie lobsters, scallops and black sole, great irish beef all produce sourced locally. even the plates are made by us.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were there for dinner on a friday night. It was my brothers 40th and there were nine of us for dinner. The food was amazing, everyone was very happy with what they ordered. The steaks were beautiful. The chef made a chocolate cake for my brother and to be honest I thought it would only be ok and I'd rather my own desert but I was wrong! It was fantastic. There was a man on a piano and a woman singing and they were very entertaining, very funny aswell. The night couldn't have gone better, best night out I'd had in a long time.

There are newer reviews for Crackpots Restaurant

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This was a great place to eat. The service was very good and the food was excellent. I tried the Roasted Leg of Duck. OMG it was fantastic !! So tender and great flavor. Eat here !!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We dined at Crackpots last Monday evening and just wanted to tell fellow tourists about a great restaurant. There were nine in our party and all the staff made us so welcome. We had travelled from all parts of Ireland for a weekend in Kinsale. Crackpots had been recommended to us by family and friends living in Kinsale. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meal and are looking forward to our next trip!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We had dinner here while in Kinsale, the restaurant was busy and we were one of the last bookings for the night. The food was ok but the wait staff need some training, they constantly leaned over my guest to serve me, stretching over their food, there was no need for this as there were no tables behind us. The menu was quite limited and I was disappointed there was not a bigger fish selection.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Great choice on their menu, the staff were excellent looked after us so well, the four of us had different fish dishes which were amazing! Then the evening got under way when the music started great singer and piano player then we had open mike - Brilliant!