Moon River Cruise
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Just an on the spot decision to hop upon the Moon river boat..
As I was with my mam for a short break and decided to jump on board as she was enjoying her day and this was something different..
For a great price and a nice way to spend an hour, we enjoyed a cup o coffee and set sail...
The only thing was the fiddly diddly music was off putting for me . But I understand its there for the tourists... We met lovely people on board and even a dog who made friends with us ..
Nice Trip..

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Stayed in the Landmark hotel excellent and the staff were amazing just felt it was a wee bit expensive considering the breakfast was a treat but the room is always the most expensive in the deal why I never can figure this one as I only wanted a bed to have a sleep in ha! but not to worry we still enjoyed it and again 100 marks to the staff friendly helpful and pleasant will be back there soon !!!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

This was an excellent way to while away an hour on the Shannon. We weren't expecting the live entertainment or the liquid refreshments available on board this informative trip!

1  Thank JDoherty20
Reviewed 28 July 2013

loved every minute of our trip weather was stunning great value for money, i would recommend this to either a group or family as it was safe and not too long

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Excellent job guys & girl on Moon River Cruise really enjoyed the night. Friday the 19th July. Looking forward to next year.