“Family Friendly”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Shannon Bistro Restaurant
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Came here on holidays with my family. Lovely staff and service. Free Wifi which is always a bonus and even when the pub was packed we were served professionally. Welcoming grub and would go back again.

1  Thank Kieran G
There are newer reviews for Shannon Bistro Restaurant

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but I would recommend this place to people. The foods good, and the place itself is warm and welcoming. Even when we have family over we always eat there. My parents always look forward to eating n drinking here and me my partner and kids regularly eat here!!! Sorry if people have not enjoyed this place but there's many who have and will.

1  Thank linzishannon
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Picture a Wino with a stained white tank top, in a sleazy hotel and you have all the ambiance of the Leitrim Inn Lodge. Worst yet was the food in the kitchen! Worst burger in all of Ireland and the Pork chop dinner, I don't know what that little pig did to deserve that horrible end, but it almost drove us to be vegetarians. To sum it up in one word, (Hideous)!!!

3  Thank bigdaddy511
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

We called here for lunch while waiting to check into nearby accommodation. The food was all pre cooked and reheated and nothing that we got was homemade as stated on the menu, we had drinks served in dirty glasses and the toilets were no better. If people call here on their first visit to Leitrim they may not stay long enough to enjoy the real beauty of the place .

1  Thank Allejj