“Great value early bird menu”
Review of The Blue Door

The Blue Door
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Adare
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cork, Ireland
“Great value early bird menu”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Two of us dined here recently and the early bird menu is great value. I started with a duck salad (I asked if it was going to be warm) and the waitress said yes. It was in fact cold, but, delicious. The waitress arrived immediately to apologize and asked if I was satisfied. For my main course, I had a really big steak, and lovely new potatoes, carrots and broccoli arrived on the side. Plenty for the two of us. For dessert I had a delicious slice of lemon cheesecake. The food was very well presented, and very tasty. We arrived at 6.00pm and were glad, as the restaurant was very busy. The staff are pleasant also.

1 Thank Mairmi01

Rhode Island
“Great meal”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We dined here on the last night of our vacation and we're not disappointed. Even though it was 7:00 ,we were able to order from the early bird specials. We got the three course for 30.00. I got the smoked duck salad, salmon and sticky pudding. My husband got the cheese tarts, steak and also the pudding. We both enjoyed our meals.

1 Thank Chap
Downpatrick
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

The menu here is excellent and the earlybird menu very good value. Our servers Iona and Kelly were brilliant. Great atmosphere and the chef really has a talent for quality food and admirable presentation skills. Only slight quibble was an excellent wine list which was quite over priced.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Raymond C
Wilmington, MA
“Wonderful Restaurant”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I had a wonderful meal here. The restaurant came highly recommended by a colleague and he couldn't be more right. I had the pan fried scallops and they were done to perfection. My most memorable was the Pinot Grigio. It was delicious and they shared the name of the vineyard with me.

2 Thank CAK2170
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Came to adare for holidays we stopped by the blue door for lunch and had the salmon and prawn sandwich. The food was delicious and would definitely come back again

1 Thank phillisgconway