“Wonderful breakfast!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Adare
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 August 2014

The scones were the best we had in Ireland Delish! I highly recommend ordering them would love the recipe. Very charming inside & great service.

There are newer reviews for The Good Room

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Lovely and friendly warn little place where the staff spoil you,
The scones are yumm! The goats cheese starter my.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stopped here one morning to get breakfast on the run. We got coffee ,muffin and a berry tart. It would have been more convenient if it opened earlier than 8:30. We did find it difficult to get breakfast in Adare before 8:30 .

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We stopped for lunch on the long Kerry to Dublin drive. The menu looked interesting - I chose the Quiche, my husband the Soup and the Ham & Cheese Bagel..Well, the Quiche, when I found it on the plate, was very tasty - but so tiny, smaller than what one might expect for a child - and this for a dish that is relatively cheap to produce..The 'filler' on the plate was salad, including cold pasta & brown bread. My husband's soup was good but, again, the bagel was so small. Very disappointing - we stopped again further along the road!

2  Thank Monica N
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Friendliness and cleanliness fantastic,great coffee and excellent choice of food the location of the restaurant is just at the end of the strip and ideally situate after the walk through the thatched cottages, and the ideal spot to sit and have a snack/lunch,