“Decent Pub Food”

Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Irish, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Aunty Lena's Bar situated in Adare Village arguably the prettiest village in Ireland was established in 1806 and has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success. Our highly skilled kitchen team serve delicious traditional Irish food all day and in tandem with that our bar stocks an extensive selection of beers, wines and the finest Irish whiskeys to help wash the meal down with. Our customers are a mix of local people and visiting tourists who we are more than happy to cater for with our own brand of superior customer service. Our large LCD High Definition TVs provide our customers with the perfect place to view all of the major sporting events (especially Munster, Limerick & Adare matches) live, in full comfort and with an atmosphere that you have to experience to believe. We also have live traditional music sessions every Friday night where audience participation is a must and people travel far and wide to experience this 'Lenas' Craic! We have also hosted some of the new and established live bands from around the region as we believe strongly in providing the best possible entertainment for our patrons, if they're happy then so are we!
Sebastopol
“Decent Pub Food”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Good pub atmosphere with old photos of Adare, my husband liked their food, my son ordered fish and chips - the fish was full of bones :( , they have no vegan options so I had a chicken wrap minus the chicken.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Carlene C

• Polish first
North Providence, Rhode Island
“Good food, free wifi”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

good place, not to expensive, free wifi. the only downside was that the staff was a little slow to bring out the food as we had starters and a meal but overall very nice.

Visited June 2014
Galway
“Excellent experience!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was passing through Adare last sun on route to Killarney with my family...it was very busy but the waitress was very good and looked after our table very well!we ordered the specials which where beef an salmon...the portions very big and very tasty!the beef was falling off my fork..so tender!!the menu and drinks where reasonable priced!will defiantly be calling again...highly recommended!!

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad food, quite careless service”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Overcooked chewy roastbeef and chewy (perhaps not very fresh) salmon. And those were the daily "specials"... Wasn't even asked if everything was OK or I needed something and had no chance to mention it.

1 Thank Guido T
Mississippi
“Huge Portions and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and I ate here for lunch on our bus tour of the British Isles. We liked the interior of the place and sat at a high table with tall chairs. Our waittress was quite friendly and helped me get set up with wifi so that I could use my tablet computer. For lunch, we ordered a roasted vegetable panini and some red pepper chicken spring rolls. Imagine our surprise when the sandwich came with a huge salad and a huge mound of French fries. If I had known about the extras included with the sandwich, I certainly wouldn't have ordered the spring rolls, which were quite tasty, by the way. I didn't find the food overpriced, but I did warn some later arrivals from our tour group to ask what exactly would be included with whatever they ordered, and they thanked me later.

• Visited May 2014