“Nice Pub”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Wilmington, MA
“Nice Pub”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Enjoyed chatting with the local crowd. Had 3 very good meals. Garlic mushrooms top my list and the filet of sole in lemon sauce was the best!

Visited August 2014

New Albany, Indiana
“Comfortable space, good fish”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

At the suggestion of several locals that the fish and chips at Pat Collins was the best in town my local Adare friend and I went there for an evening meal. The space is relatively small and feels almsot intimate. The seating might be a bit awkward for some as the seats were heavy and the tables seemed a bit low,
As planned before we went we ordered their fish and chips. The portion was not overly large, (I could readily have had another piece), but it was crisp and the fish cooked to what seemed its optimum point. The meal included a small serving of mushy peas, not my favorite Irish/British dish and what came was what I expected (and they were only lukewarm). But, the peas were not the point. The chips were prepared well and the meal as a whole was more than adequate.

• Visited July 2014
Putney, Vermont
“Great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The place was packed with locals but the owner aways found a table for us. The Irish stew was the best I had in Ireland. What really made it for us was the musicians who came to play traditional Irish music at the next table while we enjoyed our dinner. When they played a song the crowd knew, everyone joined in and sang along.

Visited July 2014
Limerick, Ireland
“Great food.”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent bar food. Have visited at night and during the day. Have tried most things on the menu at this stage. Chicken Caesar Salad is fab. Worth a visit. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Chicken wing bliss”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

This pub is a traditional irish pub and decor reflects this. I order the chicken wings for a starter which after my partner had tasted them I had to share them with him, they were fab fab fab, we then got a toasted special ans steak sandwich both of which were very very tasty, would recommend a visit

Visited August 2014