“Great lunch! ”
Review of The Arches

The Arches
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Adare
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were in Adare for a day, and chose the Arches for our lunch.. The fish and chips, (we substituted vegetables for the chips), was very good.. The service was exceptional! I highly recommend this restaurant! Thanks for a super lunch!

There are newer reviews for The Arches

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We were greeted at the door by the owner and seated right away. The meal was very good as was the wine. I was actually asked if I wanted more to eat which has NEVER happened in any restaurant I have eaten in. I would recommend this restaurant when in Adare.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We were 4 vegetarians spending a week in Ireland, what a challenge! The Arches treated us so well, and the food was beautifully presented. Family run place. Thank you!

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Stopped here to try out a new location while travelling. I had fish & chips which were OK but not exceptional. My partner had the Chicken dinner which was much better. Overall a pleasant experience and will add it to places I may visit in future. Service was good, and toilets were also well kept

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for a quick lunch and were warmly greeted by one of the owners (he co-owns with his brother who cooks).

We ordered small salads and soup expecting the basic road fare and we're pleasantly surprised with the variety of ingredients.

Additionally, the owner was aware of gluten sensitivities (no special menus) and was kind enough to allow us to bring in our own gluten-free bread.

Not a fancy place, just good food in a welcoming environment.