“PAY NO ATTENTION TO NEGATIVE REVIEWS”
Review of The Arches

The Arches
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Adare
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

John, his mother, Mary and brother the chef made the trips (plural because we loved it so) to their restaurant among the most memorable for me and 3 sisters on our entire trip to Ireland. They were fun, funny, and most welcoming. The food was incredible...a salad from outer space, the most delicious lamb ever, and wine that would rival any 5-star restaurant. Don't miss the wonderful dining experience in Adare.

1  Thank Polly C

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Great roast, but lots of it - don;t go if you just want a light meal! Kids enjoyed it. Helpful staff

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The staff are very friendly but this is a very budget choice and meals were nothing special. We wouldn't return.

2  Thank paulcooper
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The food here was really good and the service was great. We had a birthday dinner there and did all the arrangements from the US with the owners. Their hospitality was lovely.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We were in Adare on Saturday for a christening Sunday, 16 of us went to The Arches for dinner, I personally love my desserts so when I seen plum pudding on the menu I was thrilled, I ordered the prawn salad for main course, it was like a piece of art, and tasted wonderful too, the serving was massive, but I still made sure I had pudding, it was ( sorry mum) the best, my daughters had roast chicken which they loved and apple pie (home made also) for dessert, we went back Monday for lunch. I had a chicken and stuffing sandwich, which was not on the menu but the staff had no problem making it for me, and apple pie, so fresh. The staff are so friendly and professional, they made us feel very welcome and the decor is so homely you'd think you were at your own family home for dinner, Mary and her staff, some family members as it's a family run business are so welcoming, I am recommending any one who visits Adare to stop here, I'm already planning my next visit. thanks Mary for the plum pudding.