Aspen House B&B
Adare Camping and Caravan Park(Adare)(Great Value!)
US$24
Pitchup.com
  • Free Internet
US$242
getaroom.com
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsminute walkbed was comfortablestayed one nightstay there againadare villagepatriciahostsshowerhostess
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I was recommended Aspen House by a friend and couldn't have been happier with the welcome we received! Patricia and Richard are excellent hosts and we had a lovely cup of tea and a chat with them on arrival. They gave us some great sightseeing and dining recommendations during the course of our stay.
We had a spacious room and en suite which were both spotless. The mattress was v comfy and as the b&b is off the main road there was no outside noise, so we slept like babies.
For breakfast there is a continental and a traditional Irish cooked option and both were superb!
The b&b is located 5 mins away from the village centre so it's easy as to go for dinner and drinks and then stroll back.
Will definitely be back on my next trip to Ireland, many thanks for an enjoyable stay :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ctinoz12
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I've been to Adare several times, but until this year I never had the good luck to find myself at Aspen House. The welcome we received from Patricia on our arrival was so warm and genuine, we immediately felt at home. After a "cuppa" , Patricia showed us to our lovely and immaculate rooms. When we went out later, we realized what a great location we were in. It's just a 5 minute walk to the pubs and shops. It's so nice to go to dinner and the pubs at night and just walk home. Everything about Aspen House was lovely from the beautiful bed linens to the great breakfasts. Patricia and Richard are so delightful that you feel like you're visiting old friends that you've known for ages. They have the knack of making you feel that you are the only guests. And they are so much fun! When one of our party fell ill and was unable to attend a concert, Richard and Patricia were so solicitous and caring. Patricia would have come to the concert but she had to be up and out early the next morning. That's when Richard's notable "failachais" (hospitality) skills kicked into high gear. Breakfast was a triumph! He's a speedy one.
So thank you Patricia and Richard "No hostach le an chuid is mo". (The hosts with the most). I will be in Adare again and I know that I will make sure to be at Aspen House.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank colleen g
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We stayed here one night while traveling around Ireland by road.
Located the property as a drive by as the local Touist Information Centre had been forced to close unexpectedly. When we knocked on the door the owners gave us a gudied tour of the property so we could see if it would meet our needs. Obviously it did! Once we had settled in they made us a cup of tea and sat down for a chat with us. Room was comfortable and bathroom was sizeable as well. Breakfast comsisted of the typical Irish Hot Breakfast with quailty china. This property is well located two blocks off the main road and doesn't suffer from any drive by noise. Overall a great place to stay. Thanks Pat. Hope your trip to Australia later in the year goes well!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gdnow
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I was very impressed by this B&B. The rooms were clean, the atmosphere was relaxed, the breakfast was lovely, the WiFi connection worked well, but most importantly Pat and Richard are genuine, friendly people who welcome you into their home and offer you tea, and should you lose your voice like I did, honey and lemon! I would definitely stay there again. Thank you for the hospitality Pat and Richard x

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2013

My husband and I booked to stay at Aspen House with other members of our party attending a family wedding. We were very pleased that we chose to stay at Aspen House as Pat and Richard could not have made us more welcome or looked after us better. Aspen House is in an excellent location. It is bright and clean and the food is excellent. Other people staying there at the same time had returned because they were so delighted with their first stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family