I had not been back to the Manor for many years and from memory the place is indeed in need of a little TLC. We had afternoon tea in the bar area. The place was full and the staff run off their feet. Service, accordingly was a little erratic. Despite this we had a lovely time, my parents have many happy memories of visits over the years and we sat chatting over tea for ages. I thought it was good value and portions were generous. Afterwards we strolled the grounds by the river which was an added bonus. I think that standards in the area generally were not what I would expect from a similar establishment in the UK and given the prices charged in Ireland, value for money is hard to come by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland