A friend won a contest for a trip for two to Ireland and the Manor was the first hotel on the trip. The grounds are outstanding as is the outside of the manor. The interior is kind of dated and the room was cold. The breakfast was very expensive and not so great. There is a more expensive option that had hot food- choice of eggs, french toast, ect. but we opted for the less expensive one that included some cut up fruit, small muffins and cheeses. The staff was lovely except for the bartender in the club house who failed to acknowledge my friend and I although we sat in front of him for a good five min. It wasn't busy. Pretty place, nice enough staff but far from a five star hotel. Still thankful that she won the trip and invited me to come with!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland