Well, where should I start ?!! I just had my wedding at Adare Manor on October 10th and it was just a dream come true. One would think we could have had difficulty organizing a destination wedding from New York City but with Anita, the General Manager and Deirdre, the wedding coordinator, on our side, the process was so easy. They were both very professional and friendly and made us feel like royalty. They kept a constant communication with us throughout the 5 months of preparation, recommending the most professional and skilled vendors. We are very impressed with the high standard of service they sustain.
Everything was thought out to the finest detail. The rehearsal dinner was elegantly organized and the ambiance was outstanding. At the reception, in the gorgeous Minstrel’s Gallery, the service was impeccable. Special French speaking waiters were assigned to the French side to accommodate half of the guests who came from France. To our pleasant surprise, we discovered at the beautifully set table, that half of the menus had been translated into French. These are the thoughtful and personal touches that make Adare Manor a dream place where you want to get married!
The whole staff, especially Guillaume, who was so friendly and helpful, was amazing and very attentive to our needs. The team at Adare Manor showed us the best time we could have asked for. Our guests are and will still be talking about it for a long time!
PS: And our room at the Manor you should ask?! Room 301 is just incredible. From the view onto the French gardens to the stunning bathroom with its incredible claw foot tub to two impressive fireplaces, everything screams luxury and relaxation. Exactly what we were looking for for our special day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adare Manor is a neo-Gothic architectural masterpiece, once the family seat of the Earls of Dunraven. Today it is cherished as a warm and welcoming 5 star luxury resort, defined by its spectacular setting, authentic historic character, and the impeccable service of its world-class staff. Situated in the beautiful village of Adare and just 25 minutes from Shannon airport. The 104 guest rooms are air conditioned and lavishly appointed with original art, Georgian-style furnishings, luscious textiles and marble bathrooms. Guests may design a bespoke itinerary of activities in and around the sweeping 840 acre estate of formal gardens, peaceful forests and rolling parklands. Golf, falconry, archery, fishing, La Mer spa treatments and more are all conducted on site, with further adventures such as horseback riding and shooting available within a short drive. Fine dining and world-class libations across the resort’s many restaurants, lounges and bars offer something to tempt every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland