We spent a weekend here before the kids returned to school in September. It was a retreat for all the family. No need for the car as everything is on site. It was a weekend of a lifetime, living like a Lord of the manor. The highlights for the family over the weekend, falconry on the estate was unbelievable, a must for young or old. My youngest who is only 8 Years,was a little scared of the idea. But liam the falconer, did a super job. Huge selection of birds of prey. A must if you are staying at the manor.
Last but not least ,a guided tour of the manor house with their concierges is a must, we had Pat Mason, he was very informative, funny & the kids loved him.
Many thanks to all the staff for making this weekend special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland