Very formal feeling from the moment you walk in the front door. Be sure to bring some dressier clothes if you want to eat a meal or have a drink in the manor. They actually do offer a few cocktails which is rare in most places in Ireland - and the staff in the bar were very thoughtful in acknowledging my birthday which I spend in the Manor. We were looking forward to the entertainment in The Tack Room but unfortunately it was closed for some remodeling and damage repair from the devastating winds and rain that came through the grounds back in January. We were told that over 200 trees were destroyed by those winds and were still dealing with the aftermath of those storms while we were there. The room was large and very comfortable. The Village of Adare is just a short stroll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland