The Adare Manor was an excellent hotel stay and well worth an overnight trip or more. It was one of our favorite hotels in Ireland. A unique experience and a great flavor for what life might have been like a hundred years ago or more. The grounds are gorgeous, golf is world class. The rooms are very nice with all the necessary modern amenities and quite spacious. We were there in early March and it did not feel busy, nor full of tourists. The staff are amazing, attentive, efficient, and deliver on excellence. A great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adare Manor is a neo-Gothic architectural masterpiece, once the family seat of the Earls of Dunraven. Today it is cherished as a warm and welcoming 5 star luxury resort, defined by its spectacular setting, authentic historic character, and the impeccable service of its world-class staff. Situated in the beautiful village of Adare and just 25 minutes from Shannon airport. The 104 guest rooms are air conditioned and lavishly appointed with original art, Georgian-style furnishings, luscious textiles and marble bathrooms. Guests may design a bespoke itinerary of activities in and around the sweeping 840 acre estate of formal gardens, peaceful forests and rolling parklands. Golf, falconry, archery, fishing, La Mer spa treatments and more are all conducted on site, with further adventures such as horseback riding and shooting available within a short drive. Fine dining and world-class libations across the resort’s many restaurants, lounges and bars offer something to tempt every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland