The grounds here are gorgeous with a gold course and huge greens. The hotel is very grand with 2 distinct styles of rooms. The rooms in the older section of the hotel are charming and beautiful. The only downside is that there is no elevator in that part of the hotel and the ceilings are high so the flights of stairs are quite large. This would be my preferred location in the hotel, but I'd really only want to be on the 2nd floor, maybe the 3rd, definitely NOT the 4th! There is a newer section of the hotel which does have elevator service, but not nearly the charm as the older section, and not the lovely views. Although the lobby is quite large, there really are not many places to sit if you just want to relax---only a few chairs in the lobby. There is a lovely bar and a fireplace room/library--but from the outside, I would have expected more places to relax here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland