We spent 3 lovely nights in Adare Manor instead of a short trip abroad this May .It was a really lovely experience. We thoroughly enjoyed spending time in the hotel and grounds and loved little details like the hand tied flowers in teacups dotted around the rooms for afternoon tea. We shared a lovely room overlooking the river and golf course and had 3 wonderful nights sleep. I loved the feel of the bed linen. Breakfast was a highlight and we worked our way through the menu. I adored the eggs benedict and my sister is still talking about the yoghurt with fruit. Staff especially Maura were wonderful and even gave us more coffee in takeaway cups one morning so we could sit in the sun outside. We wanted a table by the window and on our third morning the gentleman (Stephen I think) pointed us to the table we had wanted all week.
Our only minor issue was lack of tea/coffee making services in our room. After a couple of days you really do want to make a cup yourself before bed or whatever without having to order it.
Adrare is a fab village and we worked our way through the cafes/retaurants. We loved the wild geese, the good room and were dropped down to collins bar fro delicious bar food one night by the extremely lovely concierge.
Excellent review for old world charm where you are called ma'am and treated so personaly. Not the ideal spot for someone wanting to paint the town red but perfect for our needs at the time. Well done adare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adare Manor is a neo-Gothic architectural masterpiece, once the family seat of the Earls of Dunraven. Today it is cherished as a warm and welcoming 5 star luxury resort, defined by its spectacular setting, authentic historic character, and the impeccable service of its world-class staff. Situated in the beautiful village of Adare and just 25 minutes from Shannon airport. The 104 guest rooms are air conditioned and lavishly appointed with original art, Georgian-style furnishings, luscious textiles and marble bathrooms. Guests may design a bespoke itinerary of activities in and around the sweeping 840 acre estate of formal gardens, peaceful forests and rolling parklands. Golf, falconry, archery, fishing, La Mer spa treatments and more are all conducted on site, with further adventures such as horseback riding and shooting available within a short drive. Fine dining and world-class libations across the resort’s many restaurants, lounges and bars offer something to tempt every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland