Stayed at Adare one night. The estate is large with a well kept golf course and beautiful gardens to walk through. The staff was attentive and courteous. We booked a deluxe king that had a wonderful view but I think the furnishings are starting to wear. There is no lift at the hotel so beware if you have difficulty with stairs. We did not eat at the hotel after looking at the menu but did enjoy a wonderful meal in town ( an easy 10 minute walk or the staff will drive you in). Did not see the cottages but they may be a better value for your stay as you can easily enjoy the grounds and manor house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland