Although thie property itself is beautiful and the accommodations excellent, the service was the worst we had ever experienced in all our years of travel. Too many instances to explain, but the staff was unbelievably inattentive and many times, rude. At the end of the evening, I was so upset and spoke to the manager, Brian, who was, as he said, embarrassed. He said he would remove the charge for our dinner wine as a gesture of apology. When we checked out the next morning, the charge had not been removed and we had to go through the comedy of errors all over again.
During our stay in Ireland, we stayed at six top rated hotels. All, but Adare Manor, lived up to their reputation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland