We stayed here two nights. We were in room 217 which was on base floor, in far corner. Room was huge, approximately 20 x 20. Big bathroom with 2 sinks, tub and shower. Big closets and dresser. Nice full breakfast included. Very fast wifi!!! Had dinner in main dining room. I wished we had more time to spend at resort, but wanted to see as much of Ireland as we could. Only complaint was hard to find plugs for electronics to charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland