“A beautiful Manor with Nice Rooms”
Review of Adare Manor

Adare Manor
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Adare
Los Angeles, California
“A beautiful Manor with Nice Rooms”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed here two nights. We were in room 217 which was on base floor, in far corner. Room was huge, approximately 20 x 20. Big bathroom with 2 sinks, tub and shower. Big closets and dresser. Nice full breakfast included. Very fast wifi!!! Had dinner in main dining room. I wished we had more time to spend at resort, but wanted to see as much of Ireland as we could. Only complaint was hard to find plugs for electronics to charge.

Room Tip: Try for room 217.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (327)
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 1 July 2014

An unexpected pleasure. Wonderful couple of days. Great staff including especially James, Sarah, Kathleen, and Anita.

Room 402 was terrific. Breakfast was beautiful.

Note the building has no elevator so be prepared to climb stairs.

1826 a restaurant in the village just off the Adare Manor is wonderful.

Room Tip: We were in 403, wonderful!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dublin
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed as a large group and what a treat, the manor is beautiful, the horse and hounds welcomed us, the staff are great making us welcome. The setting is beautiful, grounds wonderful and so well cared for, the golf is so close a short walk with a lovely club house and bar/restaurant. Town houses, villas, club rooms and the manor itself give a wide range of accommodation. The hotel restaurant is lovely and afternoon tea a favourite. There is a wide range of activities and the beautiful village is a short walk away. The operations staff are great kind and professional, each one of them ready to help and do so with a smile ..... Thanks guys

Adare Manor is worth a visit and is that special get away

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank GMJDublin
Altamonte Springs, Florida
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Three of my friends and I recently vacationed at the Adare Manor Villas. The villa was very nice, spacious and comfortable, as well as being immaculately clean. This was an excellent home base for touring the southwest of Ireland. I would definitely consider staying there again and have recommended it to friends.

That said Albert, our concierge, was outstanding and crucial to our vacation having a pleasant outcome. What a lovely, dear man! He is truly the Villas’ greatest asset. We were touring the Ring of Kerry on Sunday and I stupidly left my wallet in Hickey’s traditional music shop in Sneem. I did not realize this until we stopped at the grocery store outside of Adare. I was not sure if I had lost it or been pick-pocketed. We returned to the villas and I began a series of phone calls trying to trace the wallet and notify the local Garda. I could not find the name of the music shop on the internet or through information. I cancelled my cards and tried to figure out if I had enough Euros to get through the rest of the trip without borrowing from my friends. I was very upset with myself and concerned about identity theft. The next morning I called about another issue and Albert stopped by. I ended up telling him about the wallet. He wrote down what little info I knew and was very reassuring about finding it. And find it he did – I think it was less than an hour until he located it, notified me and made arrangements for it to be sent overnight to our next stop. It turned out I had left it on the counter in the music shop and the owner, Noreen Hickey, had locked it away for safe-keeping. Thank you, Albert, you are a true gentleman.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Betty D
Bayside, New York
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

4 of us bought a Groupon to visit Ireland from January 3rd-9th. We decided to add on an extra package which included 4 irish breakfasts at the carriage house at the adare manor plus tours of waterford, the Guinness store house and the cliffs of moher. Well when we arrived at the Adare Manor, we were astonished. We actually were booked in what was apparently a 2 floor villa and we each had a bathroom to ourselves! It was absolutely amazing. Also the traditional irish breakfasts were delicious, definitely worth buying that extra package. Its walking distance to the town and a short bus ride to Limmerick. Also, if you have a car its very accessible to the highways to visit other towns (we went to Kilkenny, Cork, Waterford, Kilarney and ended up in Dublin). The villas also offer a fire place, awesome book shelves with many informational books of Ireland a full kitchen with dishwasher and a cute sitting/sun room. If I were to ever visit Ireland again, I would absolutely stay at the Adare Manor.

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Meg C
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I had always wanted to stay in a castle when I visited Ireland and although the name of this place says "manor house", it's every bit as impressive as a castle. The house is beautiful inside and out and the extensive grounds are well maintained. The staff were all very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LShue211
Elkridge, Maryland
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is our second stay at the Adare Manor Villas, and I would come back again. You have a full town home complete with kitchen and laundry, privacy, and the most beautiful atmosphere anyone could hope for on a trip to Ireland. The estate is lovely and it is next to Adare, which is the most quaint village one can experience. A stay here is conducive to relaxation, peace, and quality of life. If I could live here, I would in a snap!

Room Tip: Ask for a villa that backs to the golf course
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Flolo86
Also consider these accommodations in or near Adare
Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick
Absolute Hotel
Absolute Hotel
#1 of 20 in Limerick

Been to Adare Manor? Share your experiences!