I agree with other reviewers that Adare Manor is an elegant, beautiful property smack dab in the middle of great history. We stayed one night in one of the townhouses right next to the golf club. Great townhouse, plenty of room, quiet....but for 300 Euros one might expect free wifi....or at least not some cheesy outsourced website that requires entry of all personal data. Plus, only one device would work. Then breakfast....15 Euros for a modest buffet. We walked through the main manor and while elegant, the halls smelled faintly of must and mold...not to mention narrow hallways and stairs. In our bath was an unlabeled bottle of something....no way that's going on the body or hair. Looking for a pen....none to be found, even the Comfort Inn gives you a pen! The golf theme was vaguely reminiscent of Caddy Shack snobs...it could use a little Rodney. Not bad, but it could be so much better. Bring your own pen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland