Had our wedding here. 77 guests from all over the globe. after 10 years of waiting we really wanted a fairytale experience for our wedding....
We were at the Manor house for 6 days w/ most of our guests in the manor house and some in the town houses. There was not a single nothing that Adare was unable to do...
Food: we had a Hindu-Catholic wedding....all the cuisines they prepared were exquisite. Every meal at each dining location exceeded our expectations. Even on the wedding day, the service was that of royalty. The guys went clay pigeon shooting and golfing and had a blast.
We had a welcome reception at the Tack Bar in the dungeon and they stayed open til our guests were done!
We had never been to Adare before our wedding week and every single aspect of the experience was like a dream. We used Michelle McDermott of Dream Irish Weddings, who works closely with the Manor to ensure every wedding details fulfilled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland