Dunraven Arms Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$220
US$121
US$206
US$174
US$121
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,170 results
All reviewsjunior suitebeeffour poster bedhamdressing roomlovely hotelold worldhotel restaurantno tea coffee making facilitiesbeautiful villagelarge roombreakfast and dinnerold stylelarge weddingcomfortable roomstop classwedding reception
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I spent two nights here on a weekend deal which I had thought a bit expensive. I was wrong, it was worth every penny. I had a twin room which was extremely comfortable and spacious. A good bathroom with a powerful shower and a walk-in wardrobe.
I ate breakfast from their buffet which was as good as I have ever had. Coffee is only OK. I also ate their bar food - a burger and fishcakes both excellent quality and reasonably priced.
The real joy in this hotel are the staff. They cannot do enough for you and the service is consistent throughout the hotel - restaurant, bar, reception & housekeeping. The Manager should take a bow. Treat yourself and stay in the Dunraven Arms.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Delighted to see that The Dunraven Arms has recently received a "best hotel in Ireland" award.
I stayed here with my wife during the recent Listowel Races,and could not be more impressed.
The hotel is full of character and charm and the rooms are large and very well appointed,with some rooms having beautiful garden views.
The attention to detail by the family management and their team is constant and unobtrusive, and the standards throughout the hotel are better than most 5 star hotels that I have stayed in.
The bar and gazebo and the outstanding Maigue Restaurant(best roast beef ever!) attract visitors from far and wide and bookings are essential.
A real joy to stay here,can not wait to go back..

Room Tip: Request a garden facing room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have just returned from another stay at the Dunraven Arms Hotel in Adare and it was Heaven as always. I have been going to this hotel for the past five or six years and it can't be beaten for comfort, warmth and hospitality and I just hate leaving it. It is a home away from home but the attention to details is outstanding. The staff are amazing and the rooms are stunning. Looking forward to my next visit already.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My wife booked a junior suite as a weekend breakaway. It's in a lovely villageonly a few miles away from limerick. Rooms are spacious, clean and quiet enough. We liked the old furnitures. WiFi is excellent throughout the hotel. Private free car park. Nice open fire in the room. We didn't go to the gym but we enjoyed a lovely dinner, lamb and beef were both really good as well as the crumble and pavlova dessert. Generous breakfast buffet, cereals, full Irish and pastries.
Only downside there's no kettle in the room, no tea or coffee :-(

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We were at a wedding here recently and I really thought the place was so nice. The staff were very attentive and could do not enough to ensure that all the guests were looked after (so much so one of bar men gave us a lift to the hotel we were staying in). The food is hands down one of the best wedding meals I have ever had. The reception room is really understated and decorated so tastefully. I could not recommend this place highly enough. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends