I worked her years ago and I have to say for what it does it does very well. Nice food, Nice accommodation, nice everything really, Staff are mostly very plesent and attentive and I have been to a good few weddings here over the years and I have to say that they have really inproved in their wedding planning, food etc. This hotel is about 3 miles outside the village of Adare, so it makes sense to stay here if your over for the golfing , Not really suitable for people who want to walk to town really as its got no footpath and its all main road, cyclists might like it here, anyways..yes this is a nice place to dine and stay, but for the ultimate experience stay at the adare Manor, but be warned thats a lot more expensive.... :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the beautifully, quaint village of Adare, Co. Limerick, the Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel in Limerick, is owned and managed by the Fitzgerald Family. As a member of Irish Country Hotels, it is part of the first hotel group to be received Guaranteed Irish membership. The hotel features the Fáilte Ireland Award Winning, Revas Spa, one of the most popular Spa Hotels in Limerick, and a fully equipped gym and leisure centre.The hotel is ideal for leisure breaks in Ireland, convenient for conference meetings and not to mention a stunning venue for your wedding. Join us and let our family look after yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Adare