I have stayed at the Woodlands a handful of times and was always very pleased with my visit. When I arrived for this visit I was immediately taken back by the unfriendly manner in which I was greeted. No smile, no verbal greeting. After a few minutes the Associate warmed up a little and did answer a couple of questions after checking in. When walking to the room with rolling luggage and swinging doors which don't mix 2 housekeepers raced by and didn't even acknowledge us or the difficulty we were having with the doors. I found our room to be a bit dated and the bathroom looked clean but had lots of mold on the tile and tub area. In the evening we did eat in Tim Mack's restaurant and found the entire staff friendly and helpful. The food was very good and plentiful. I don't know if I will run to stay again. I chose this hotel on past performance and location to Shannon Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the beautifully, quaint village of Adare, Co. Limerick, the Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel in Limerick, is owned and managed by the Fitzgerald Family. As a member of Irish Country Hotels, it is part of the first hotel group to be received Guaranteed Irish membership. The hotel features the Fáilte Ireland Award Winning, Revas Spa, one of the most popular Spa Hotels in Limerick, and a fully equipped gym and leisure centre.The hotel is ideal for leisure breaks in Ireland, convenient for conference meetings and not to mention a stunning venue for your wedding. Join us and let our family look after yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Adare