We visited the Woodlands House Hotel on Sunday last for afternoon tea. The hotel was quite busy at the time, but luckily we were seated in a quiet spot away from most of the activity. I would highly recommend the afternoon tea! The sandwiches were made to order and the service was excellent. The desserts were simply delicious and we were offered refills of tea on two occasions. We are always made to feel welcome by staff and management at the Woodlands and I would definitely recommend a visit for afternoon tea!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the beautifully, quaint village of Adare, Co. Limerick, the Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel in Limerick, is owned and managed by the Fitzgerald Family. As a member of Irish Country Hotels, it is part of the first hotel group to be received Guaranteed Irish membership. The hotel features the Fáilte Ireland Award Winning, Revas Spa, one of the most popular Spa Hotels in Limerick, and a fully equipped gym and leisure centre.The hotel is ideal for leisure breaks in Ireland, convenient for conference meetings and not to mention a stunning venue for your wedding. Join us and let our family look after yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Adare