I booked this location for myself and wife to stay, the surroundings looked very well and intrance looked lovely.
My wife and I proceeded to book in early due to having to get ready for a wedding. What seemed to be reception was a very busy receptionist answering the phone at the same time! Have to let us wait. We went to the wedding and came back late, looking forward to breakfast in bed. It arrived on time with no drama and I got a full irish breakfast. I tasted to black pudding I thought it was a little sour. And left it to one side. After breakfast we got ready to booked out and within 20 mins I had and upset stomach. Maybe it wasn't the black pudding, but my wife didn't eat any. That's about as much as I can say. For anyone wishing to go there I'd recommend tea and toast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the beautifully, quaint village of Adare, Co. Limerick, the Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel in Limerick, is owned and managed by the Fitzgerald Family. As a member of Irish Country Hotels, it is part of the first hotel group to be received Guaranteed Irish membership. The hotel features the Fáilte Ireland Award Winning, Revas Spa, one of the most popular Spa Hotels in Limerick, and a fully equipped gym and leisure centre.The hotel is ideal for leisure breaks in Ireland, convenient for conference meetings and not to mention a stunning venue for your wedding. Join us and let our family look after yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Adare