A group of us stayed for one night while taking part in a charity cycle. (More like a holiday for those of us not cycling). A room was provided for bike storage, a private dining room for our delicious dinner, staff very friendly and helpful, (the lady who owns the hotel even came to chat to us, very personal touch). The leisure centre provided a much needed relaxing hour or two. If we had one complaint it was that the bed was so comfortable it was hard to leave it. Will definitely return for another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the beautifully, quaint village of Adare, Co. Limerick, the Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel in Limerick, is owned and managed by the Fitzgerald Family. As a member of Irish Country Hotels, it is part of the first hotel group to be received Guaranteed Irish membership. The hotel features the Fáilte Ireland Award Winning, Revas Spa, one of the most popular Spa Hotels in Limerick, and a fully equipped gym and leisure centre.The hotel is ideal for leisure breaks in Ireland, convenient for conference meetings and not to mention a stunning venue for your wedding. Join us and let our family look after yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Adare