This hotel looks like at one time it had a lot to offer. Now it looks in need of a lot of work. It is huge but there was not much going on. The room was at the very end (526) and We walk throughout 12 doors to get to the lobby. The tv had little to offer and the room was big but not much in it to make it attractive. Breakfast was at Timmy's and was good. The pool looked very nice, part of a health club. We were not in Ireland to swim. Located in the country it was a drive to see anything. Fixed up and getting some things going this could be a destination for some. It best days are far behind! Had a roar outside our room all night. Sounded like a huge truck but was not??? Made it hard to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the beautifully, quaint village of Adare, Co. Limerick, the Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel in Limerick, is owned and managed by the Fitzgerald Family. As a member of Irish Country Hotels, it is part of the first hotel group to be received Guaranteed Irish membership. The hotel features the Fáilte Ireland Award Winning, Revas Spa, one of the most popular Spa Hotels in Limerick, and a fully equipped gym and leisure centre.The hotel is ideal for leisure breaks in Ireland, convenient for conference meetings and not to mention a stunning venue for your wedding. Join us and let our family look after yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Adare