Attended a wedding at this hotel and stayed overnight. The food at the wedding was fabulous - came out roasting hot and very tasty. Staying there however was a different story. The receptionist demanded the money in advance as we booked in. The cost was 150.00euro for the night. The "deluxe" room was a joke - The wardrobe door was split in two (but held together), the rest of the furniture was marked and had scratches on it, the lamp (only one) did not work, the shower was caked in limescale and the next morning we had to eat the (awful, burnt) room-service (at an additional cost of 10euro) breakfast at the following morning. I would not stay in the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the beautifully, quaint village of Adare, Co. Limerick, the Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel in Limerick, is owned and managed by the Fitzgerald Family. As a member of Irish Country Hotels, it is part of the first hotel group to be received Guaranteed Irish membership. The hotel features the Fáilte Ireland Award Winning, Revas Spa, one of the most popular Spa Hotels in Limerick, and a fully equipped gym and leisure centre.The hotel is ideal for leisure breaks in Ireland, convenient for conference meetings and not to mention a stunning venue for your wedding. Join us and let our family look after yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, bedfinder AG, Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Adare