“Early Afternoon Tea!!!”

Adare's Old Creamery Gift Co.
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Adare
More attraction details
Owner description: “For gifts and things that are out of this world...come a little out of your way”This wonderful store offers a unique shopping experience in relaxed and friendly surroundings with parking to the door.Adare’s Old Creamery is so often described by our customers as “a real Aladdin’s Cave”.When you visit our store you will understand why! It is a treasure trove of gifts for every occasion.
Kerry
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Early Afternoon Tea!!!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I phoned The Old Creamery last Wednesday to book our Afternoon Tea, Helen asked could we come @ 1 o clock, a little early you would think for afternoon tea!!! Now the table setting is very pretty with the china cups,embroidered tablecloth, tea strainer,cubed sugar, flowers (pity they weren't fresh) but I did think the actual food did let them down. It wasn't the requisite afternoon tea fare, size wise or the sandwich fillings, a bit more your local cafe than traditional afternoon tea!!The food was nice and fresh, staff were friendly, though after we left I got a phone call from one of the members of staff to know were we keeping our appointment, would have preferred that time!!!

1 Thank foodnwine5

Limerick, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“fabulous high tea in Adare's Old Creamery”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Just had 'High Tea' in Adare's Old Creamery. It was such a treat tea,savories and cake were so fresh and beautiful .Just like Mother used to make ,it brought back fond memories. The staff were so pleasant and a beautiful shop to browse in ,some very unusual items for purchase at very reasonable prices.
A fab day out will be back again

Ann Fitzgerald Kilkee Co Clare.

1 Thank spanishcove
Limerick, Ireland
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Have to return for afternoon tea”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stopped for coffee and a piece of cake. It was great to get a pot of coffee. Cakes were delicious. But everyone was having afternoon tea and I they looked delicious. This is a hidden gem just a stroll from the Main Street in Adare. Follow the road to the left of the village hall. It is an oasis of calm when the village is very busy or after a couple of hours browsing through all the stores on the Main Street

“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Such a fantastic place to visit,offers so much in terms of a visual interaction in addition to an enjoyable and unique shopping experience.To top it all off was the mouthwatering and delicious apple tart and tea we enjoyed.A great day out for all and highly recommended!!!

IRELAND
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“LITTLE GEM”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I made a trip to this little gem for the first time today and what a pleasure it was!! I booked Afternoon Tea as a birthday treat for my Aunt and it was just fantastic. The selection of food was fabulous and so fresh with top ups of tea and coffee without a problem. The young girl in the tea rooms was extremely pleasant and helpful and even though we were chatting for quite some time we were never rushed once. To top it off there is an AMAZING gift shop to browse with some really fabulous gifts and household items at great prices and presently there is some great discounts as they make way for their Christmas stock - I can't wait to return!! The lady in the gift shop, Marcella, was so friendly and helpful and even gave us a taste of their homemade fudge which is divine! This was my first visit here but it certainly won't be my last!! Well done to all involved, I will be recommending a visit to many!!