“Adare Manor Golf Restaurant”

The Carriage House Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 21 Restaurants in Adare
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant and Pub are inside the Club House. Fairly large restaurant, much cozier and quieter in the pub
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Excellent breakfast! Good service, pleasant atmosphere, would return, staff very helpful-felt like we were in a true Manor

1  Thank ellen l

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

This place is always fantastic, such high standards and a beautiful place for a meal or just a drink. My family and I go here on a regular basis and the chowder is epic! I would recommend this place to anyone. A+++

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Its a great meal and have been back a few times . Brilliant steak to die for and always loads to eat

1  Thank limerickeater2014
Reviewed 16 May 2014

last time we were in the manor we did not have enough time to eat here so this time we did a very beautiful place and the food was really good I brought back half of my sandwich as we had a full kitchen in the villa

Reviewed 13 May 2014

this restaurant was so great we had 3 meals there in 2 days! I was most surprised by the capers :-) yes, that is very strange but my open faced smoked salmon sandwich was one of my favorite meals in ALLLL of Ireland! the service was great, the feel/vibe of the clubhouse is a little stuffy, but we were able to have a great time. the unfortunate part is that we were at the Adare Manor for 6 nights and didn't discover the clubhouse restaurant until day 5. we did have a great dinner there as well.. a must if you are in Adare!