“Delicious and also gluten-free!”

The Carriage House Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 21 Restaurants in Adare
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant and Pub are inside the Club House. Fairly large restaurant, much cozier and quieter in the pub
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have to follow a gluten-free diet and recently while in County Limerick Eire, I chanced upon the Adare Manor Golf Club. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the welcomed hungry non-golfers into their restaurant and even more surprised that they offered gluten-free food.All I can say is that they meal I had (goat's cheese salad with fig) was delicious and the wine (pinot noir from Chile) was superb. The next time I am in Eire I will go again.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was our second time staying at Adare Manor. As before the environment is amazing. The food preparation was perfect. It was a very slow thursday evening and we were are party of six. All the servers were very good. However, the bartender was not. Three of the girls ordered mojitos and I ordered a Sapphire martini (on the rocks, olives and dry vermouth). My drink came quickly... straight up with twist of lemon. no biggie just sent it back... the mojitoes arrived and even looked different. one was obviously made with no simple syrup and was VERY strong. The other two were just right. When we sent it back the bartender proceeded to argue with us that the drinks were all prepared exactly the same.. AND that he was known to never make a bad drink. When the offending drink was returned it was very good but the bartender again took the opportunity to tell us how perfect he was.. I looked around to see if we were being video taped but no.. again.. the food was very good but overpriced.. 6 of us $980.. Go to the Dunrahvn Arms.. food just as good and service much better.. go to Adare Manor for the high tea.. that was amazing......

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Excellent breakfast! Good service, pleasant atmosphere, would return, staff very helpful-felt like we were in a true Manor

1  Thank ellen l
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

This place is always fantastic, such high standards and a beautiful place for a meal or just a drink. My family and I go here on a regular basis and the chowder is epic! I would recommend this place to anyone. A+++

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Its a great meal and have been back a few times . Brilliant steak to die for and always loads to eat

1  Thank limerickeater2014