“Came on a Groupon for Honeymoon!!!”

Adare Manor Golf Club
Ranked #6 of 18 things to do in Adare
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place was INCREDIBLE! We stayed in the back houses during off season back in January. The staff was nothing but wonderfully helpful and kind! The house was clean, HUGE (it was just my husband and myself), and very very comfortable! My husband and I are introverts so it was nice after a long day of sight-seeing to come home to a house that welcoming and warm! This place is absolutely beautiful! Trust me the landscape does all the work for the amateur photographer! "Disgustingly photogenic" as my husband called it! Everything is so lush and gorgeous! We don't play golf but the grounds looked amazing! We will definitely be back, all the way from Texas!

1  Thank Kristin L

Reviewed 5 May 2014

A spectacular course for a chance to play an "old world" course! Beautifully mature woods, scenic water play and the ability to see historic views of Castles and Ruins. The course is a great combination of a beautiful and forgiving front nine, combined with a very playable and yet challenging back nine, over water, around water, and beside water! Buy that extra sleeve of balls, you will need them!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Excellent!!! Beautiful course! Excellent food and many famous golfer's have played this course!!
A must see!!
Great food and drink!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

From the moment I drove up to the gate, thru our check-in; evening wine; to in-room dining the service and welcome have been truly outstanding (and I'm in this business). This has truly been an experience not to be forgotten. Each staff member was gracious and went out of their way to make not only me, but the other guests around me feel extremely special and privileged. Thank you to the team!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Adare Manor Golf Club is set among mature trees, challenging water, and dramatic ruins. Views of the manor house constantly amaze. The course was in excellent shape offering challenging fairways and greens. Forest and water hazards necessitate accuracy. Fairway grass and soil composition assist controlling the ball's spin. Greens were fair and consistent. A marvelous change from coastal links-style courses.