“Excellent condition”

Adare Manor Golf Club
Ranked #6 of 16 things to do in Adare
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Adare is a very well maintained parkland course. We had played mostly links courses prior to coming to Adare. I chose to walk and after playing 4 other course in a row, I was pooped(72 yrs. old). It may not be the type of course people come to Ireland to play, but it is certainly in good condition, especially the quaint 18th green.

1  Thank sambill
There are newer reviews for Adare Manor Golf Club

Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was a 100-year old course that was originally 9-holes. In making it 18-hoes, the greens are very close together and unusually placed. Signage needs improvement to find one green after another. Quite crowded in terms of balls and people near you.However, it is a great price with vintage views of the ruins.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great ambience here - and food is always of the highest standard - never been disappointed in quality of food or service

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My partner and I camr to see this 15th century friairy and found out that it was in the middle of the golf cliu. No problem -the starter told us how to get there and warned us to stay away from flying gold balls. It is one of the most spectacular things we have seeen in 2 weeks of touring Ireland. The course is gorgous, and the friaryr is great with spring flowers growing amomg the buildings. Dom"t miss this even if you have no interest in golf.
We had rea and scones on the patio aside the 18th tee. They were the half the price of any we've had in Ireland.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place was INCREDIBLE! We stayed in the back houses during off season back in January. The staff was nothing but wonderfully helpful and kind! The house was clean, HUGE (it was just my husband and myself), and very very comfortable! My husband and I are introverts so it was nice after a long day of sight-seeing to come home to a house that welcoming and warm! This place is absolutely beautiful! Trust me the landscape does all the work for the amateur photographer! "Disgustingly photogenic" as my husband called it! Everything is so lush and gorgeous! We don't play golf but the grounds looked amazing! We will definitely be back, all the way from Texas!

1  Thank Kristin L