“Eating Out”

Adare Manor Golf Club
Ranked #6 of 16 things to do in Adare
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had a lovely meal. The Shoulder of Lamb was especially delicious. Great ambience and the view from the terrace overlooking the gardens was stunning, so peaceful.

There are newer reviews for Adare Manor Golf Club

Reviewed 5 August 2014

A tight course requiring accuracy off the tee and good club selection. The medieval ruins add to making this a very Irish golfing experience.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We arrived in Adare very late at night, because the plane was two hours late, so I went to sleep after a late dinner of salmon spatial and two pints of Guinness. Tee time was with regard to the previous hardships too early for me he could well have breakfast. Besides, I had a tee time without any teammates and to play alone on a foreign golf course is not the best solution. At least one, who will watch my drives. I hope, however, had a short stop at the ninth hole when I could freshen up a bit.
I had finished my round of drinks quite satisfied, I cannot get course record, but the course was very well decorated and so I was quite pleased. in club house I met my wife and ordered lunch. I was not expecting any culinary miracles, but how the mussels marinara with cream sauce were made fascinated me. For golf I give 4 points but for the food definitely 5 points.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The Manor is gorgeous to say the least! The rooms were comfortable and the staff friendly and accommodating. The hair dryer in our room wasn't working and the staff promptly brought a replacement.
There is no air conditioning, which never seemed to be too much of a problem, though it did get a bit warm at night - there were fans available upon request.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Adare is a very well maintained parkland course. We had played mostly links courses prior to coming to Adare. I chose to walk and after playing 4 other course in a row, I was pooped(72 yrs. old). It may not be the type of course people come to Ireland to play, but it is certainly in good condition, especially the quaint 18th green.

1  Thank sambill