“Pleasant even without pizza”
Review of Guys Bar & Snug

Guys Bar & Snug
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Clifden
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Guys Bar and snog is one of the oldest establishments in Clifden, serving a wide range of local dishes daily until 9pm. Evening traditional music sessions throughout the season. Late night music on Thurs/Fri and Sat. A selection of wines by the glass.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Pleasant even without pizza”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

The name, Guys Bar & Snug, may not do justice to this restaurant. The dining room is comfortable and roomy; its appointments are not posh but better than average. The menu was enticing, and the food was well prepared and well served. The dining room was short-staffed on the night we were there, and the lone server worked hard to take care of all tables and minimize waits. He received a good tip. Locals recommended the pizza, but we did not order it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank lamblf

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“good bar food”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

went in for early dinner late lunch. Most tables full but service quick and prompt and friendly.. My husbands fish and chips were lovely a light, I had mussels and was glad I ordered chips as there was no bread to soak up juice. Like most places the children's portions were an absolute waste, so big.

1 Thank jayn72
Santee, South Carolina
“Great Pizza-Different”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I had a supper here of pizza- I had sausage on mine, It was Irish Sausage and not Italian style. I really like Irish Sausage but not on pizza. Otherwise the pizza was very good, very large for a single serving and I would order again, I would leave the sausage off.
Go you will like it.

Milton, Delaware
“Good pub food”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My husband and I popped in for an early dinner and were pleasantly surprised We shared a very good calamari starter and I had pasta with spinach and mushrooms and he had fish and chips. Both were very satisfying and filling. Service was very good and we had wonderful live Irish music to accompany our meal.

Visited October 2013
Mold, United Kingdom
“Top class food”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

During our weeks stay in Clifden we managed to eat at Guys three times !!!!. On all occasions the food and service was fantastic. Great location on one of the main streets - it does get very busy though