“Poor quality”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

I visited here recently for breakfast. My partner and I had the full Irish. The people working here seen to be devoid of both training and personality. No basic rules of service were observed. The toast had a very mouldy taste, the beans were watery while I removed two long hairs from my plate. Some type of frozen wedges were also placed on the plate .. awful taste.This place needs a shake up. I won't be back.

1  Thank MaritimoFoody

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Nice restaurant in town. Food was good...not outstanding, but the prices were good. Started with mussels and crab claws which were excellent. Could have made that my meal. But no, went on for the t bone. I have decided you just shouldn't eat beef in Ireland. It was perfectly cooked but no flavor. Husband had lamb shank which he enjoyed. Nice staff.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Nothing great really. Staff indifferent and took too long with our simple order. Chowder was OK at best, very creamy but little fish content. We have had better much better. Club Sandwich was OK but everything inside was fried and again had much better.

Shame but you can do much better in town.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

It was a rainy blustery day and we were hungry. We were directed here by the local petrol station. I had a tender lamb shank and my wife loved the Monk and scallops. Good find!

Reviewed 19 April 2013

We went in here with our family while on holidays. Such a lovely spot. Lovely young local staff mixed with staff from other countries that appear to be happy and well managed. All of the staff couldn't have been nicer (We have a child with a disability and he was given as much time & attention as everyone which was nice) The food was superb and my wife even got to pic her lobster from the tank (A wonderful memory). We took suggestions of wine which were spot on and the place could not be faulted for taste, value, service or anything else