“Great course with lovely views”
Review of Shannon Golf Club

Shannon Golf Club
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Shannon
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Played golf here and enjoyed the course, it's a parkland course but it runs down to the Shannon Estuary. Had Lunch after our round and the meal was nice and not over priced. I found ALL the staff to be very courteous and friendly. A clubhouse is a place were people go to eat in peace and quiet and not to listen to kids banging on a piano!.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

The food was lovely Great service form the girls.The down part of it the Lady who serves at the bar Mariane was awful, she has no manners at all the time I go there she is not great.Had the worst experience after My kids were told not to play Piano because the Secretary of the Golf Club was there. If I was told to tell the boys to play it down because of other customers I would understand . No customers complained but because of the Secretary, I was there to spend money.If they do not want the Piano to be played why is it there in the first place?Went with the boys to have lovely mothers day only to be ruined by Marriane she is always the one who is rude among all who works there.I would be grateful if someone gets back to me on 0862450383 I was really annoyed.That was my last meal will go somewhere will not spend a penny at The Club ,too bad for the restaurant because I really love the girls.

3  Thank Priscilla N
Reviewed 21 October 2012

The value for good food here is excellent so if visiting the Shannon region then definitely don't eat at the airport as its absolutely crap but instead make your way to Shannon Golf club where there is always a friendly face and excellent food on offer

Reviewed 4 October 2012

One of my favorite courses in the Mid West. Always in very good nick & requires a bit of thought to get a decent score. Food in the Bar is always good.