“Not very good”

Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Shannon
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Knight's Bistro, formally Zest, was established in May of 2010 and is part of Shannon Knights Bars which was established in 1972. The idea behind our Bistro is to offer customers a relaxed casual dining experience in a visually rich environment with fantastic affordable food and excellent customer service. Our kitchen team has but together a deliciously tempting menu to suit all tastes. Knight's Bistro also offers an all-weather outdoor dining area.
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Had a light dinner the night before a flight. Wife's Caesar salad was fine, My pulled pork sandwich was poor. Very little pork and dried out like shoe leather. My pint was fine.

Hard to recommend this place.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Visited this evening and was surprised that the place was almost empty. Now I know why! Food was awful, sent back my first choice main and got my replacement meal in micro fast time. Service means this is worth 2 stars but food is a 0.

Won't be back soon

1  Thank Rineanna_OSullivan
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Haven't ate here in awhile. It has really gone downhill. I Got the BBQ pulled pork, my wife got the pulled beef with cheese and onions. My 2 year old son got sausage and chips. Most of the food was burnt. My son wouldn't eat the sausage as it was burnt. My wife's cheese was burnt. The chips we got on the side was burnt. Will not be returning here again

2  Thank Jason O
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch myself my husband and 2 kids service very slow and it was not busy food tasteless side salad just leafs chips burnt even the kids didn't like their chips and sausages they were also burnt very disappointed will not be back

1  Thank tj271
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived to eat at a little after 8, website stated they closed at 9. When we got there we were told they closed at 7. Pretty rude to customers who were wanting to eat there.

Date of visit: July 2018