“Great location, very nice room”

Moloney's Bed & Breakfast
Moloney's Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 10 Shannon B&B and Inns
Rochester, New York
“Great location, very nice room”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

3 miles to the airport, Taxeco station just down the street to gas up the rental, beds very comfortable, breakfast tasty. Fair cost, and shopping mall about a mile away with a couple great restaurants for dinner.

Room Tip: Payment in € required. No credit card.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank Karen C

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 April 2013

This was the starting point of my Ireland vacation (as I waited for my Brother and
friends to arrive at SNN airport the next morning). We would go on to beautiful Dingle and
Peninsula from here as we explored the West.
Moloney's Bed and Breakfast was a great place to begin the holiday....besides being
friendly(Thanks for listening and your help,Trina !),it was a very clean,spotless,comfortable
accomodation in a quiet neighborhood, that was a short taxi or bus ride from/to the airport.
It was also very reasonable in price,making it a great value. If you are in need of a really nice
B & B in the Shannon area, that is convenient to the airport,look no further.
Brad D

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank bradd1
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 15 March 2013

What a nice place to spend my last night before I head for Shannon airport and fly home. The host has a great sense of humor and made me feel quite welcome. My room was quiet, clean, cozy and warm. As I settled in, she offered tea and a nice array of sweet breads, fruit and cheese. Since my flight left early in the morning, she provided a simple breakfast of oatmeal, toast, yogurt, fruit and tea which was all I want at the crack of dawn. Located in a residential area convenient to a shopping center, there's also a Texaco station nearby for filling my car before returning to the airport. This little place offers warm Irish hospitality at a great price.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Northshore9
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Kay was the perfect host. We arrived a bit earlier than we'd expected and our room wasn't ready - this didn't matter to us, but Kay got to work whilst sorting us out with a pot of tea, cake and biscuits whilst she finished. She was so helpful in advising the best places to visit and also had bus times etc - everything she suggested worked brilliantly for us. Accommodation is near to some decent restaurants and only a 5 min cab/bus ride to the airport. The airport has buses to Galway. Room was totally clean and fresh, well heated and the Irish Breakfast was first class. Kay managed to make a cooked breakfast as healthy as possible with poached egg, grilled bacon and sausage and this kept us both going till 8pm at night without feeling hungry. Great selection for breakfast will not leave you wanting. Highly recommend and we could say nothing negative about this place at all.

Room Tip: Our room had a lovely view of the well kept back garden - however all rooms will be quiet in this cu...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank liz c
Morris Plains, New Jersey
Reviewed 1 April 2012

The place is very clean and spacious and in a very good location. The hosts were very nice. They even accommodated an early breakfast.
However finding this place was a little harder even with a GPS device. Also, the house smelled of fish. They probably cooked it that evening.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ushdra
Reviewed 14 August 2011

I choose this Bed and Breakfast because it was close to the airport. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I really enjoyed this lodging. The decor was clean and fresh. Our room had a small balcony to look out on the street. Her garden just out from the breakfast area had the most amazing flowers. The bathroom was a good size and it looked like it just was freshly remodeled. Our breakfast was wonderful and she got up early to accommodate us. Everything was spot on. If I return to Ireland I would stay at this lovely B& B.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LALAPP
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shannon
The Oakwood Hotel
#1 of 2 in Bunratty
Dromoland Castle Hotel
Dromoland Castle Hotel
#1 of 2 in Newmarket-on-Fergus

Been to Moloney's Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!