“Real Italian - not Irish Italian!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Raviolo verde - CLOSED

Raviolo verde
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Tasty, delicious and fresh from the oven: these are the symbols that represent Italy worldwide. Opening Hours: Monday to Friday open from 12-14 and 17-22 Saturday from 13-22 Sunday from 13-21
Limerick, Ireland
“Real Italian - not Irish Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

This would be abit far for me normally but bought a Groupon as it was a good deal.... Got there and asked could we have a different starter (it was cheaper) than the one on the voucher with was bruiscetta, this had cottage cheese, tomatoes and courgettes on it, didn't much like the sound of that! Was told by the very apologetic waiter sorry, Manager was very strict, had to be what was on the voucher, was a abit disappointed as the garlic bread was cheaper, but fair enough. The bruiscetta arrived, and I have to say it was absolutely delicious - both my hubby and me loved it, and when we go back (and we will be back!) Main course I had king prawns with spaghetti, again yum - husband had a salad, and it was clear plates all around. I was designated driver (as usual!)but my hubby said the house red was lovely.

I was too full for desert, but Paddy had the blueberry ice cream, it was very different, tasted more like sorbet than ice cream to me, that being said it was lovely.

Service was very good, we really enjoyed this meal, and are glad they featured on groupon otherwise we would not have gone. Looking forward to going back - all in all, num num :-)

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Paddynme

Shannon, Ireland
“This is a great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Highly recommended, we have waited a long time for an Italian Restaurant in Shannon and I have eaten here many times. Service, food and wine are excellent!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Browneyes44
Shannon, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Having eaten here a few times I have never been disappointed and would recommend the food. The menu is excellent and looks fantastic. The staff are very nice. The pizzas are especially good, salads also. I always rate a place on the quality and selection of desserts and I was impressed here so I have been back a few times

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ennis, Ireland
“Molto Buona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

We had a groupon voucher for four people. The voucher was exactly as stated. The eating area is bright and spacious. The starter came out within minutes and it came with the carafe of wine. It was very tasty. I had the lumberjack pizza for main course and the children ordered pizzas which were not listed; but these were made up for them. I had tirimisiu for desert , struggled to fit it. I could not find anything negative to say about this place. Looking forward to a return trip.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“As promised the lunch review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Today we went for the 10,90 € lunch business menu what is available Monday to Thursday from 12 to 17. Due to a lack of time we had it take away what was no problem. We got our hot pizza into the take away box and the scoop of ice cream we got in a little thermo cup what really lasted until home (20 min by foot). The offer I also uploaded as picture. The nice waitress recommended hazelnut ice cream what was fantastic. We can highly recommend Raviolo Verde and they will see us again soon.