“Great location”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Shannon
Copley
“Great location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Was able to have early check in at no additional charge. Rooms nice and quiet. Staff. Dry friendly. Pub grub excellent. Wi-fi everywhere so a good value to business travel. Would definitely stay again. Business center a plus.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Louise O, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear Liz,

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and you found our location to be ideal for the airport.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Louise O'Hara

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed here for one night during a business trip, very handy as its only a 1 minute walk from the terminal. Does not have a great deal going off but the food in the bar was very good although a little pricey but this is possibly due to the poor exchange rate against the pound. Staff were extremely freindly and welcoming. Free wifi is also a bonus. The rooms are a good size and very quite on the night I stayed, smoking rooms are also available.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Louise O, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Robbie,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be so convenient and that you enjoyed your meal in Blair's Bar.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Cary, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

This was my third stay in 6 years. The first stay, I got an old room with a tiny shower stall. Everything from the curtains, carpet and bedding seemed worn and in need of replacing. I learned after that through TripAdvisor, that when booking, I should ask for a refurbished room, as the hotel was slowly remodeling. Since I booked online there was no way to really ask for this.
So, the second stay I called ahead the day before to confirm my reservation
and request a refurbished
room. There were none available. I did get a larger bathroom with a tub but the tiles looked rather grimy.
The last stay there was September 24, 2013. This stay I also booked online but I noticed a box on their webpage that I did not see before. It was labeled special requests or something like that. I entered that I would like a
refurbished room. I booked a good month in advance so maybe that had something to do with it because upon check in I asked about it. The clerk said, "Yes, your request was noted on
your reservation." And finally, I got a room that was completely redone including the bath. Hallway carpets had also been
replaced. It was very nice compared to the other rooms
I stayed in. So, the
refurbished rooms are not a myth! They really exist! Snag one and the stay is quite pleasant. Miss one, and the stay is bearable for one night, if only for the convenience of walking across the parking lot to catch your flight home.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank vacaybug
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel.

I was deighted to read that you have seen the improvements made to our hotel since your last visit.

Our refurbishment plan is still in progress and we hope to have this completed by April 2014.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Wasn't really expecting much from the looks from the outside. Wow was I surprised. Staff was really nice. We had an early flight and this was so convenient. Car rental returns were near by enough you could walk to them. If you return your car the night before you can walk to the airport. I have never been in a hotel that was so convenient for travel. We stopped at the bar and the staff was very delightful. They could hold a conversation and seemed to take interest in those who wanted to talk. We are going back at Thanksgiving and we have already booked our hotel room. Only thing is King beds seem hard to come by if they have them at all but for all the ups I can do with a full for one night.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you found our hotel convenient for the airport.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel at Thanksgiving.

Franklin, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Location was great. Dropped off rental car and walked to hotel. Woke up and walked to the airport. The room was nice as well as large. Easy check-in and check-out. Good value considering the location.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

I was delighted that you found our location to be ideal for the airport and that you enjoyed your overall stay with us.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you bcak to our hotel in the near future.

Tipperary, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

We arrived late and enjoyed a good night's sleep. The beds were clean and comfortable and the shower was powerful. Our room was on the 1st floor. A quick walk across the road to the airport early next morning.

Room Tip: rooms on the first floor are quieter.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kathsara
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review.

I was delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you found our hotel convenient for the airport.

Hingham, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Couldn't be closer to Shannon airport! So convenient. Rooms were adequate and clean. We shared a triple and it was small, but clean and after notifying front desk about ?heat? They were swift to bring gorgeous extra blankets and maintenance to adjust thermostat.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Brewerstate360
Louise O, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel.

It was great to read that you found our hotel to be so convenient for the airport and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Louise O'Hara
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shannon
The Oakwood Hotel
The Old Ground
The Old Ground
#1 of 9 in Ennis
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,477 reviews

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport? Share your experiences!