Tailors Lodge
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Glenbrook House(Castleisland)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspancakesring of kerrya great place to stayher husbandbreakfast menutop classwarm welcomeother placesrooms are largedefinitely stay here againoff the beaten pathlovely personamazing accommodationfamily roomopened the doorat hometraditional irish breakfast
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Having just stayed in Tailor's Lodge I have nothing but high praise for it. Breda welcomed us with us with a Cead Mile Failte. Our room was warm, modern, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was delicious and there was plenty to choose from. The best B&B I have stayed in to date.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Breda greeted us at the door of Tailors Lodge. Very clean and well maintained. Enjoyed breakfast and the service made us feel like we were the only ones in the dining room. And, they even had washcloths in the bathroom!! We give it 5 stars. A lovely place to stay.

Room Tip: Our room was perfect. This is more of a residential area but just outside town, so very easy to find and peaceful stay no matter which room you were in.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

From the moment we rang to book the room to the moment we arrived, we felt very welcomed by a lovely lady called Breda. The B&B is high class....clean cosy and very spacious. Our room was perfect with the most amazing power shower. No wonder showers are mentioned in most of the comments on TA. We relaxed that evening in a seating room watching TV and flicking through variety of tourist guide books. Thank you Breda for warm welcome. We will be back!!!:)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We've been staying in this B&B since 2012 and can't recommend it enough. Everything about it is hotel standard but with a personalised touch. The rooms are large and clean with hot power showers, the breakfasts are super tasty and with a living room for guests, this place really feels like a home away from home. It's also convenient to the airport and closer than you think to Killarney and Tralee. All of this for a very reasonable price. Give Breda and Jas' place a try and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2014

This will be my third time staying in Tailors Lodge, Castleisland...& I'am looking forward to meeting her again & the immaculate "Tailors Lodge", I cannot praise enough the whole pacakage, from the attention to detail, how Breada rememberd all the request's from staying with her before, to even remembering how I like my egg...I have no faults at all for Tailors Lodge & I think it really shows that Breada is striving for the best in what she does & should be supported, & that is why I just had to write her a review.....clap on the back to you Team Breada & Tailors Lodge..

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family