“Tailors Lodge is the Best”
Review of Tailors Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Castleisland
Tailors Lodge
Ranked #2 of 4 Castleisland B&B and Inns
Chicago, Illinois
“Tailors Lodge is the Best”
Reviewed 12 January 2011

This Is the third or forth time I went to Tailors Lodge over the years & Colm Fitz in the review before me describes it perfectly. When I got near Castle Island I gave Breda a call using a Business card I had from here for 10 years now. She had a room available for me that was toasty warm which is rare for the west coast of Ireland. Breda's rooms are very modern & spacious. I always know my time will be pleasant in Castle Island If I am Tailors Lodge. Tailors Lodge is is everything you want experiance in Ireland and more. Real Irish people, with real Irish heritage & culture behind them.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 1 October 2010

I had to do a quick trip to Kerry and needed somewhere to stay very quickly, I called a few places but Mrs Sullivan from Tailors Lodge was the only one who provided a mobile and took my booking on the spot. She was extremely helpful and accommodating even though i was going to be arriving late.

When I arrived she opened the door to the warmest welcome I think I have ever got! A true Irish Welcome, anyone from Abroad would be pretty bowled over I think. She was so nice and friendly and helpful, it was really great. She showed me up to my room which was HUGE and very comfortable, the shower was fantastic and it even had free Wifi!

She was extremly helpful the next day in giving me directions as to where I was going - my short stay there would make me want to take more short trips within ireland.

If you are going to be staying in Castleisland, there really is only one place to stay. Thanks Mrs S!
Colin

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
3 Thank ColinFitz
Ohio
Reviewed 30 March 2010

I can't say enough about this place. This was more layed out like a hotel but with a B&B feel. After spending two nights in another B&B it was wonderful to have an actually shower! They have power showers here and you have to watch because you can actually overflow the bottom of the shower because the pressure is that strong. Free wi-fi was GREAT! The lady who runs this place was more than welcoming and friendly. She did chat with us off and on while we stayed but not as much as the other B&B we stayed at since this seemed more ran like a hotel and layed out like a hotel. Breakfast in the morning was one of the best we had but no fresh scones. It was a great location for the Ring of Kerry area. If you like to have more of your own space but still chat with other guests and have a homey feel this was an excellent place. I would recommend this to anyone! Plus the room was good size. Had a double bed plus twin.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank StevieCatOhio
Also consider these accommodations in or near Castleisland
River Island Hotel
#3 of 4 in Castleisland
Glenbrook House
Glenbrook House
#4 of 4 in Castleisland

Been to Tailors Lodge? Share your experiences!