“Rude arragont owner”

Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Killorglin
Price range: US$7 - US$36
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cork, Ireland
“Rude arragont owner”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

I had a very similar experience to one of your other reviewers.
When I spoke to the owner about portion sizes he became quiet rude.
The owner cannot take criticism. He was extremely rude to myself and my husband.
I will be avoiding in the future please take my advise and do the same.

• Visited October 2013
7 Thank jackie c

Manchester, United Kingdom
“What a find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

Received a warm welcome when visited mid-week. Lovely, relaxed atmosphere and attractive, inviting surroundings.

Fantastic food, absolutely delicious. High quality ingredients used.

Wish I lived closer. Will definitely return and highly recommend it.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lizzie50302
“Quality Italian with the finest ingredients.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Arriving very late just before 10pm in to town, Giovannelli's looked a attractive bet. Thankfully and very gratefully they fitted us in without reservation as the kitchen was on the verge of closing. Giovannelli's is a small and intimate place, but surprisingly for a quite Tuesday night in early September, Giovannelli's was bustling full of a business group wining and dining, you can generally take this as a positive sign as expenses accounts don't generally settle for long in bad restaurants. As it was late, I just ordered the fillet of beef which was a tad pricey at 32 euro for my expense account, but was superb! my other half ordered pasta which she thought was some of the best she ever had! High praise indeed! The service was very efficient, pleasant and under stated. A nice genuine touch was the chef came out after to see how we enjoyed our meal. The food here is quality and made with the finest ingredients, recommend!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank 2cmyadvice
“Small and intimate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

This restaurant only had four or five tables but was very intimate! The chef came out personally to see how we were doing. The Dingles oysters were delicious. And my husband was a big fan of their scallops. But we only had appetitzers so can't judge the dinner, but I would recommend.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Brynnalia
“Overpriced and left hungry”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

Overpriced for what you get. We were a group of five. We ordered pasta. The portion size we received was what you would expect as a starter. When we paid we let the owner know this and he did his best to get us out the door so other customers could not hear. I will not be returning.

• Visited August 2013