Laune Bridge House
The Dunloe(Beaufort)
Glencar House(Glencar)
Towers Hotel(Glenbeigh)
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed hereroom overlooking the rivertea and coffeering of kerryb bpower showerwonderful staydining roombed and breakfasttinahostbasetownhousefrykettlebnb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Cant rate this B&B highly enough. Received a fantastic welcome from the owners Tina & Glen. From the moment we arrived we were made feel at home. The B&B is a perfect location to explore Kerry. The rooms are spacious, tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. The chocolates on the side locker was a real nice touch. The hot breakfast was fantastic with a never ending supply of coffee/tea which set us up for the day.. The staff were so friendly, extremely helpful and informative.. Cant wait to go back. Would highly recommend this B&B to family and friends.. Faultless!!

Nicola, Wicklow, Ireland

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 2nd floor.. the view is Fab.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicola N
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Loved this B&B. Tina is a lovely hostess, and served a fab breakfast quickly prepared. Loved the town. Will stay here the next time I'm in SW Ireland. Such a much nicer place to start your ring of kerry tour than killarney.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Patti G
Reviewed 21 July 2013

After a long tiring day climbing Carantoohill, we arrived at Laune House three hours later than what we told the owner. We received the warmest welcome from the owner with the biggest smile. After a very prompt check in we were shown our rooms, which were immaculate, spacious and full of personal touches. Breakfast was generous and freshly cooked. I would highly recommend this B&B location, accommodation and service.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank cazzi123
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We turned up unannounced and quite late in the day but were welcomed so lovely by Tina the owner. Straight away, she made us feel as though we had known her for years. Such a gorgeous place to stay with a view overlooking the River Laune. The rooms were lovely. Beds comfortable and the place spotlessly clean. Breakfast in the conservatory overlooking the river was superb. We had only intended staying the one night, but after another days travel the next day, we decided to make a special detour and stay there the next night too. It meant driving some miles out of our way and messing up our planned route, but it was so worth the extra effort.
Excellent value for money
I have to give this lady a 100% rating for her gorgeous home. Many thanks Tina for a wonderful stay. We will be back again next year hopefully

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Tim B
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Really nice B&B, fantastic host, excellent service, nothing was too much bother.

I arrived late on Tuesday evening, but Tina took her time showing me around, making sure the kettle was on for a coffee. I had a big double room with a bit ensuite bathroom at the back of the house, and it was so quiet. If you live in a city, this place might just be too quiet for you. I loved it. Bed was very comfortable, room was nice and warm, Tina had given me an extra radiator I could use if I wanted, but that was not necessary.
Breakfasts was great, I had the best coffee I've had in any hotel, freshly made, as opposed to the stuff they serve up in 5 star Hotels that has been left brewing for hours.
My room was very clean, no black mould anywhere (one of my pet hates).
I really enjoyed my stay here, and it was easy to pay using my credit card. Tina even left out a tray for me as I was departing very early on my last day, which was so sweet of her, so I managed to get breakfast before I left for the Airport.
Thank you so much Tina, keep up the great work.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business