Sneem Hotel
US$239
US$209
Kenmare Bay Hotel & Resort(Kenmare)(Great Value!)
US$127
Butler Arms Hotel(Waterville)
US$150
Beara Coast Hotel(Castletownbere)
US$221
Coachmans Townhouse Hotel(Kenmare)(Great Value!)
US$115
O'Dwyers The Villa(Waterville)
  • Restaurant
1,159 results
All reviewsring of kerrysea viewhotel doglovely hotelrooms are hugeself cateringwashing machinewedding venuebuffet stylelast weekendfew minutes walkwould highly recommend this hotelthree nightstop classbreakfast and dinnerwedding receptionfrom start to finish
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Excellent hotel. Staff were fabulous, my son says "snazzy". We had a great time there brilliant place to stay and village very near so a great holiday. Hardly saw our son all day....
:) :) :) :) Sheehy's

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cody159
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We booked the superior suite with a balcony. It was huge. The view was amazing and having our own balcony to sit out in the evening to look out over the sea and mountains was great. Plenty of toiletries and bathrobes too. I really didnt want to leave the room to go home. Its the perfect place to drive around the ring of kerry. The only thing i would say is that the bar staff could be a little friendlier but otherwise its an amazing hotel.

Room Tip: upgrade to a superior suite with a balcony. Its well worth the extra!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank donegal30
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My only complaint about this place is the flakey air conditioning we had while staying there this week, phew it was hot, hot, hot! not only in our bedroom but breakfast, you could burn off the calories from the breakfast by just sitting there, not to mention the poor staff who were sweating their way through the service.

Having said that, there were no other complaints, the room was clean, the staff were helpful and tended to all our needs and requests. We had a massive family room (room 201) and a fridge, I know these are not available in all rooms. The setting is stunning, amazing - out of this world. We kayaked just yards down from the hotel, note although it says it is free, it costs 12.50 per hour, but worth it. I would come back to this hotel again.

Room Tip: 201 for a big family room
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jen_Muzza
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Pulled in to Sneem Hotel with my parents both 82 & 83yrs old respectively and in fine health my I add..Thank God! So we arrived on a Thursday sunny afternoon and asked the receptionist for a free upgrade just for the sake of it but to no avail. Both receptionists were European and very friendly as is now often the case with alot of Irish hotels; it isn't an issue with me but some people do tend to moan about it on some reviews expecting a few coleens and a cead mile failte etc. The room was a large family one...huge double bed and a single one. Room itself was very tidy...safe, ironing board, iron, small flat screen and bathroom with both shower and bath. Card works electricity and our room overlooked the car park on level one. Room was very quiet which suited my parents.Two large lifts to service the levels. Restaurant and bar were pleasing to the eye and opened out to a beautiful seated area overlooking the lake. This is definitely a family oriented hotel with lots of happy kids rolling down the green slopes in front of outdoor area. We were able to order ham and chicken sandwiches even though it was not on the evening menu since my parents had eaten earlier and were not hungary for a main. The barman was more than helpful in securing the sandwiches as we thought it may not be possible. Kudos! I had a wonderful Seafood Chowder creamy and packed with fish with homemade brown bread. The hotel orange setter was freely moving about and is a friendly dog only looking for a rub not to rob your food. They are holiday apartments to the left of the restaurant and there is a steady flow of people back and forth. Sleep was terrific and the breakfast was normal...self service and staff to get you teas and coffees. Try the Sneem black pudding..delicious. I would defo come back with my wife and kids so its a thumbs up from me if only I could be guaranteed the beautiful weather we got on our short stay..worth the risk though. About 1hr:45mins from Cork.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This was or first family break with or two children age 2 and under 1. To start Dinah and Esther on reception were particularly helpful as were all the dining room staff. Our room was very spacious, comfortable and clean even with 2 travel cots and lots of baby gear. Breakfast was satisfactory and evening meal tasty. The location is perfect for the beautiful Kerry beaches, Derrynane and beautiful scenic drives. I'm certain we will return.

Room Tip: ask for waterfront room and ask for a bed that is not zipp locked together for extra comfort.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family